|Iggy Arbuckle character|
|The Great Bamzeani (indv. Yahank, Shmeaka and Frank)|
|Gender||Male (all 3)|
|Eye Color||Blue, Black and Green|
|Species|| Yahank: Moose|
Frank:Uncertain; possibly some form of rodent
|First appearance||"Iggy Vs. The Volcano/A Dip in the Pole"|
The Great Bamzeani is a large, sentient, 200 year-old totem pole that stands in the middle of Mooseknuckle. It used to be three fur traders named Yahank, Shmeaka and Frank; who came from a fictional country called UkanBetistan. In the Kookamunga, they captured the spirit Yawny Yumpalot. Yawny claimed that if they released him, he would grant them three wishes, but upon being released, he cursed them so they would sit on each others' shoulders for all eternity; thereby turning them into a totem pole. They spend their time watching the goings-on in Mooseknuckle, and offering advice to those who ask for it. Though Jiggers disapproves of the Great Bamzeani's advice, citing it as nonsense, Iggy asks them for advice whenever there is a major problem. The Great Bamzeani's answers are interpretive, always coming in the form of riddles that Iggy or others must work out for themselves.
Although they give their advice generously, all three of the figures have displayed arrogant behaviour at times. The one at the top (most likely Yahank) often comments on his apparent "good looks", and they all have said that they're always right.
- "How Much Wood Can a Wood Pecker Peck?" - The Great Bamzeani is in danger of being pecked to death by a flock of woodpeckers who have strangely shown up in Mooseknuckle.
- "Yawny Come Lately" - The story on the three fur traders and how they became a totem pole is given.
- ↑ This is how you spell Bamzeani
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 In the character bios, the individual names of these figures is given Retrieved on January 17, 2008.
- ↑ Sticking Together/Slow Gnus Day As Iggy, Jiggers, Spiff and Zoop are wondering how they can get the buffalo herd which has wandered into Mooseknuckle to go back to the savhanna, the Great Bamzeani tells Iggy that the herd is leaderless, and he will need to act like their leader. Iggy says "The Great Bamzeani's right!", and the figures reply in unison, "As always!"