"Nature's Calling/Honey, I Ate the Bug" is the twentieth episode of the animated children's series Iggy Arbuckle. It originally aired on October 3rd, 2010.
Barry, the famous film director, returns to the Kook and asks Iggy to help him get in touch with nature. But Iggy finds it hard to do because Barry just isn't interested in nature. He finds it even harder when Catfish Stu tries to convince Barry to help him turn the Kook into a spa.
Honey, I Ate The BugEdit
When Jiggers believes that he ate Iggy's pet caterpillar Furry, he tries to find a replacement before Iggy finds out about it.
At TV.com, "Nature's Calling/Honey, I Ate the Bug" had a current user rating of 8.9 out of 10, based on one vote.
- The tune that Iggy whistles to make Furry dance is the show's theme song.
- The title "Honey, I Ate the Bug" is a spoof of the movie "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids".
- Jiggers: I did something terrible Zoop. I thought Furry was lettuce and... I can't say it.
- Zoop: What? What can't you say?
- Jiggers: Please, don't make me say it.
- Zoop: (Gasps) You ate Furry?!
- Jiggers: Thanks for not making me say it. And so loud too.