Kenn Scott was a writer for the animated children's series Iggy Arbuckle.
Awards and nominationsEdit
In 1999, Scott was nominated for the Gemini award for Best Writing in a Children's or Youth Program and Series, for his work on the episode "Back to the Futile" of the animated series Ned's Newt. His nomination was shared with John Pellatt. Their nomination lost, however, to Peter Sauder and Ian James Corlett, for the episode "Roll the Camera" of the animated series Rolie Polie Olie. That same year, Scott and Pellatt won a special Writer's Guild of Canada award for the Ned's Newt episode "New Improved Zippo". Kenn Scott won the 2008 "Children's and Preschool" WGC award for his work on the Iggy Arbuckle episode "Petition Impossible".
- The Blobheads; 2003.
- Freaky Stories; 1997.
- Ned's Newt; 1997.
- Flying Rhino Junior High; 1998.
- Hose Houndz; 1999.
- Rotten Ralph; 1999.
- Yvon of the Yukon; 2000.
- Pelswick; 2000.
- The World of Tosh; 2002.
- Henry's World; 2002.
- Seven Little Monsters; 2002-2003.
- Something Else; 2003.
- Delilah and Julius; 2005.
- Carl Squared; 2005.
- Lunar Jim; 2006.
- Captain Flamingo; 2006.
- Iggy Arbuckle; 2007 - Writer in episodes "Yawny Come Lately/Petition Impossible", "The Way of the Skunk/I Fought the Laundromat", "Paradise Found/Luck Before You Leap", and "Pandamonium/Ghost of a Chance".
- ↑ 1999 Gemini awards ceremony page, at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on 2009-11-29.
- ↑ 1999 Writer's Guild of Canada awards ceremony page, at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on 2009-11-29.
- ↑ 2008 Writers Guild of Canada Awards ceremony page, at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved on 2009-11-29.
- Kenn Scott at the Internet Movie Database.